Thursday, April 10, 2008

ETEC 644: Blog 1

Hello

My name is Maria and this is my third quarter taking courses for the Instructional Technology program. For my topic I might work on the needs of new elementary teachers. Specifically on the needs of learning how to write the appropriate daily lesson plan for specific schools. I have learned that many new teachers are not aware of the appropriate daily lesson plans that their school requires. My topic would discuss how to approach and solve this matter.

My progress to this date are the following. I have many new teachers who are willing to participate in my survey. I already have 3 articles for my literture review. I have a Design Plan but need to convert it into online program. I have started the Analysis Plan.

I hope that what I have already obtained for my topic is guiding me to the right direction for this course.

3 comments:

Brian Newberry said...

I like your topic. Have you made a delivery decision or is this pending your analisys?

Zee M said...



Maria, Is this the same lesson plan you worked on in our 544 class?

Carla Felix said...

Hello Maria

I think its great that you are working on a tool that will help new teachers at your district.

Carla