Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekly Update June 2-June 8

Hi Everyone

We're reaching the end of the quarter. I'm currently working on the project that is due on June 8. I decided to change the form of my project from a document form to an online tutorial. I'm thinking of making it on PowerPoint. Does anyone have suggestions?

This was a big decision that I had to make, because I do not have a lot of technological skills. I felt more comfortable working on a document form for my project. I hoping this tutotial project doesn't become too challenging for my current skills. I hate getting overwhelmed on the last week of the quarter.

1 comment:

Zee M said...


That is a great idea. Power point has many options that can be used.
You can create your lesson plans and publish on the web as well.
You can add lesson plan links on your slides.