Sunday, May 4, 2008

Literature Review in Progress

hello everyone


I’m having such a difficult time writing the literature review. I always submit my assignments on time, but this will be the first time submitting late an assignment. I just can’t understand how to include all my research findings in a narrative discussion of topics. I think I have the three areas, but I keep on changing them as a read more articles.

Since my topic is in writing the appropriate daily lesson plans, I have the following areas:
The teachers' experience influences lesson planning.
Electronic performance support.
Lesson planning for success.

By reading other classmates’ comments of the literature review, I feel less lonely. I thought I was the only one having problems with the paper. Help! Help!

No comments: